SOAVE IS OUR LAND, GARGANEGA IS OUR SOUL
Cantina T.E.S.S.A.R.I'S Blog - #WITHDOTS
- During the tastings that we offer in our winery, often somebody asks us what is the best way to
- Vines start waking, still numb from winter but not sleeping anymore, they start drinking water
- Today we are bottling Avus Garganega Sur Lie We add a small part of Recioto to our Garganega
- Young vines need all the care: not weeding but hoeing the ground to prevent infest
- “This tells me a bright spring’s field: seed kindness, pick respect, grow
- AN ELEGANT DISH ASKS FOR AN ELEGANT WINE… and we’ve found the perfect match to our
- After 5 months the dried grapes are ready to be pressed and become Recioto di Soave 2017!
- How to resist in front of a nice plate of steaming dumplings and creamy dressing? These
- Ingredients 1 kg of apples 0,75 l of water half a lemon 7 50 g sugar raisins walnuts Spicy
- A second course with fish: fast, healthy and tasty. For its characteristics we suggest matching
- Salmon is a very delicate and nutritious fish: simple, quick to prepare and always tasty, but
- Busy morning: after a year in steal tank, we bottled Bine Longhe 2016, now we let it refine in
- At first glance, a restaurant’s wine list may seem like a humbling experience. But fear not,
- The question of how long you can keep an open bottle of wine before it’s past its prime elicits
- Wine should be simple. Here are some tips from Wine Enthusiast on finding great bottles on a
- Calamari’s meatballs are a great idea for as appetizer or a second dish: delicious and
Excellent white wines, fresh. fragrant and mineral. Pure and authentic expression of the hillside vineyards east of Verona,Soave, produced by three young viticultures in full respect of their rich, historic terroir and traditions.
"Cantina Tessari produce ottimi vini bianchi, freschi, minerali e profumati, espressione pura e autentica dei vigneti delle colline a est di Verona, frutto del lavoro capace di tre giovani viticoltori, nel pieno rispetto di un territorio ricco di storia e tradizioni"
"Il progetto Tessari incarna perfettamente la nostra idea di vino “agricolo”, l’unico che, secondo noi, può rappresentare perfettamente il territorio in cui nasce e che possiede fino in fondo un’anima autentica".