SOAVE IS OUR LAND, GARGANEGA IS OUR SOUL
Cantina T.E.S.S.A.R.I'S Blog - #WITHDOTS
- The idea is refreshing, thirst-quenching but also a bit fanciful .. Wine ice pop! Does alcohol
- Did you know that in addition to wine we also have a small production of olive oil? Our
- How many times I am asked the question: “Except the harvest period, is there anything
- From 1993 Germano mainly deals with the vineyards owned by the Tessari family, he is the
- The tagliolini (noodles) with Recioto di Soave wine are made by draining the tagliolini al
- To avoid the fear of this Friday 17, what could be better than relaxing in the “Corte
- Today we want to concentrate on glasses for white wine (a veiled connection with the products
- The tarallucci with wine are sweet crumbly and tasty biscuits, ideal to accompany our Recioto
- Our Recioto di Soave “Tre Colli” finds its best match in the Venetian focaccia ..
- Some information on the vine that we cultivate obtaining our 5 different expressions of
- “The girl comes from the fields, at sunset, carrying her sheaf of grass: in her fingers a
- The feminine wine is made of sharing and sensations whether it be an aperitif with friends, a
- Pizza is perhaps the food that most represents Italy in the world: beautiful, tasty, everyone
- Improve your ability to write wine tasting notes with a simple process. Did you know? Taking
- Do you consider the wine a bitter enemy of your shape? Do you prefer a coca light than a glass
- With its anti-flu and tonic properties for blood vessels, rich in Vitamin C, diuretic and which
This is a great experience! I learned about the Soave wine from this great winery! I’m not a big fan of white wine, but these guy make an excellent white wine I even bought a few bottles to take home! I totally recommend and would do it again when I come back!
Utrolig informativ rundvisning. Selvom vi kom for sent pga. trafikkøer blev vi taget rigtig godt i mod. Selve rundvisningen foregik på engelsk og var rigtig god. Smagningen senere var hyggelig og der var rig lejlighed til at stille uddybende spørgsmål. Det kan varmt anbefales, og så smager vinen utrolig godt.
“Everything was great, I'm happy to choose this excursion and visit it. Sara is a charming and communicable lady and it was a great pleasure for me to spend there a time. Thank you, Sara!"
Through the vines was an excellent experience from start to finish. The hosts Sara and Cornelia picked us up from the train station (saving us having to get a taxi) and took us to their fantastic winery. After showing us the vineyard and telling us about the wine production, we sat down and tasted the different wines with cheese, salami and cakes which all went perfectly with the different drinks. Lovely hosts and a must do if you're nearby or just travelling through northern Italy.
Sara and Cornelia are fantastic persons - and Tessari is a fantastic wine producer. We loved the tour from the very beginning. To sum up; a brief history of the winery, a tour in the fields, back to the winery to see the winemaking process and lastly a taste of 5 terrific wines with cheese, salami etc. One simple tip: GO, just go! And to make the experience perfect you should stay in the Corte Grisela for one night to enjoy the wine while going to the Jacuzzi and sleep in a extremely comfortable room. Only regret: Not staying here for longer. NB: Sara and Cornelia speaks PERFECTLY English - so no problems with language barrier if you should ever wonder.
Erg leuk om de wijngaarden van Soave Classico te zien. Ook de proeverij van wijnen met bijpassende hapjes was erg de moeite waard! Kortom; een aanrader!
It was a fantastic trip for us with Cornelia and her lovely daughter Julia. We asked many question about wine while we taste wine and cheese and visit the winery. She was very patient and talkable. We had a wonderful experience and learned a lot. And we love the fresh figs her father picked for us. Thank you！
Had a lovely and relaxing time at the vineyards yesterday. Sara was very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. We met Cornelia as well and she was also very friendly and we got some good local eating tips from the 2 of them. We tried 5 different delicious wines (all white) and we ended up buying 2 bottles to enjoy back home. It was great to drive through the vineyards. Highly recommended! :)
Wine tasting was amazing. This wine is special and delicious. Local food is choosen to every kind of wine so you can taste the wine for 100%. We had a great time!
We recommend it, especially for people who like us don't know that much about wine. Sara was good at meeting us at our level, so we learned a lot. And the wines were delicious, and had quite a lot of variation, so drinking the different kinds became quite an experience. So we also bought some bottles with us home. The treats served along with the wine were also very good. We enjoyed it a lot.
Esperienza bellissima. Atmosfera famigliare e molto piacevole. Sara ci ha guidato in questo mondo in modo dettagliato e semplice. Consigliatissimo a chi passa in zona!
The tour was great! Sara and Cornelia was lovely and welcoming. We asked a lot of questions and Sara answered all our questions. The location is beautiful and the building is stunning. The wine tasting was a fun experience and Sara was a good host. We bought a few bottles after the tour! I cannot wait to have another taste of Soave Classico and Arecerus Garganega! I definitely recommend this tour!
Die Weinverkostung war total schön! Bei einem Rundgang durch die Weinberge und das Anwesen lernt man viel über die Herstellung. Sara ist sehr herzlich und man merkt, dass sie viel Ahnung hat. Bei der anschließenden Weinverkostung durften wir die Weine und passende Snacks probieren. Alles in einem war es ein tolles Erlebnis und ist absolut empfehlenswert! :)
This was a great value and proved great insight into Soave wines. Sara is quite knowledgeable and friendly. The quality of the wines is superb and the area is beautiful as well. If you are staying in the area or driving through, it is well worth your time to stop and have a tour and tasting.
We had such a lovely time learning about this family run vineyard. Cornelia was very welcoming and knowledgeable. The wine itself was delicious along with the cheeses and cold meat accompaniment. Cornelia was flexible with us changing our tour time and also booked our lunch spot for us in a nearby restaurant. We got to see the newly renovated guest rooms whilst we were there and would definitely recommend booking to stay there for a night if you are thinking of doing the tour. 10/10!
This was a very informative tour to learn about the winemaking process and to sample some wonderful wines. It was very worthwhile and fun.